In recent years, the significance of current affairs in competitive exams has enhanced primarily because of the increased weightage on science and environment and the analytical trend.
The exams like Banking, UPSC, SSC, RRB, or any others conducted by the government demand that aspirants be updated about India and abroad latest happenings.
That is why a guide for daily current affairs 2021 is of utmost importance in today’s competitive examination scenario.
Here you will find what you are going to or can learn under this topic.
What to Keep in Mind While Starting Current Affairs?
The current affairs preparation for government exams is an art. It needs immense patience, intricate planning, and tremendous hard work.
Many students miss the golden opportunity to be selected due to low scores in this section. That is why you must realize the importance of this and focus. To score well in the upcoming government exam, candidates should thoroughly study the current affairs of the last 6 months.
What to Learn with a Daily Current Affairs Guide in 2021?
With the help of the right current affairs guide in 2021, you can access many new topics. From banking and Railways to SSC and UPSC exams, candidates can shine in various exams using this tool. This is true for all the exams in which current affairs play a vital role.
Current affairs consist of a huge range of topics, and questions can be asked from any of them. Some of the most important ones are –
- Vital Committee and its Head
- Banking Awareness
- Defence News
- Financial Awareness
- Science & Technology Related News
- Significant Honours, Awards, Appointments
- Important National and International News
- Conferences, Summits, and Meetings
- Authors and Books
- State and Central Government Schemes and Policies
- Vital Sports News
- Important Obituaries & Personas
Significance of Current Affairs Preparation in 2021
In the competitive exam scenario, even one mark in this section can decide your fate. So, you have to prepare this section with a lot of effort and concentration. Only then would you be able to gain an edge and triumph over others.
- Save time – To solve the aptitude and reasoning questions, a lot of time is needed. If you make careless mistakes in that section, all the time is wasted, and you lose marks. However, in the current affairs section, you can attempt and finish up to 4-6 questions in 60 Seconds. Therefore, current affairs are important for time-saving in your competitive exam.
- Take the Lead – The current affairs section helps you to take the lead. A majority of the candidates in the competitive exams are strong in the reasoning and aptitude part. So by enhancing your strength in this section, you can beat them.
- Makeup for Other Subjects – Most of the students are either weak in English or Maths. If you, too, have your weakness in any of these two subjects, the current affairs section will help you compensate and clear the overall cut-off for the exam.
All these reasons tell you why you need to solidify your knowledge and make the most of this section by learning and practicing daily current affairs in 2021. Achieving the dream score and standing out in the competitive exams is truly challenging. So make sure you are prepared to face it.