Baccarat game is one of the most loved card games even before its online version has been made. Players just love the simplicity of this game that is why it became so popular when it was created. It also provides a lot of benefits to punters since they can easily gain profit with lesser stake.
How does baccarat online work?
Playing บาคาร่าออนไลน์ can be fun and profitable at the same time. Players can easily learn the game mechanics which will only take few minutes of your time. Hence, this game is a must try for newbies before engaging in a more tough game.
The standard baccarat gameplay is played with either 6 or 8 decks of cards. There are however various types of Baccarat game online but same standard rules can be applied. The mechanics of the game are in the following order:
- Player should choose one option to bet. He can either select a player win, a dealer win, or a tie.
- The dealer will do most of the work wherein he shuffles the card and giving both the player and the banker (dealer) two cards that are facing down.
- Cards will be revealed and each can take an action depending on how much is the total value in their hand.
- The player who got a total card value that is closest to 9 will be the winner since that is the main objective of this game.
What are the rules in playing Baccarat?
Having its main objective of getting a total value of 9 or as close is what’s making this game very simple. But even if it has an easy gameplay, there are still basic rules that must be followed while playing บาคาร่าออนไลน์. These rules are as follows:
- The card values have different approach under this game. Cards with numbers from 2-9 have the same face value, i.e., a 7 diamond is worth 7 points. However, the number 10 card and face cards (Jack, Queen, and King) are worth zero points while Aces are worth 1 point.
- A player can choose to either draw or stand. When a player chooses to draw, it means an additional card is dealt which now gives him a total of three cards on his hands. If he chooses to stand, the game will proceed with the same total value in his hands.
- The game will proceed depending on the player’s action that is whether he’ll draw or stand. Player should draw cards if he has an initial total of 5 points or less and should take a stand if he has a total of 6 or 7 in his hands.
- The banker’s action however will depend on the player’s action that is to follow the same initial rule as the player. There are also certain rules a banker must take if the player has drawn a third card.
- If he got a total of 2 or less then he can draw card everytime.
- If he got a total of 7 then he can choose to stand everytime.